Saturday, October 4, 2008

I Shopped At the Mall Today Too!

Some people don't think they can dress their kids (or themselves for that matter) in name brand clothes and still save money! I went to The Children's Place and Aeropostale today and got some awesome deals!!

At The Children's Place I got my 2 year old son 6 long sleeved shirts and 3 pairs of jeans for winter for a grand total of $7.38! Yep, you read that right... $7.38 for 9 pieces of name brand clothing! That's .82 a piece! Of course you have to know how to work the sales and coupons. I had a 20% off coupon, a 10% discount that I get every time I use my TCP credit card and $50 in Place Perks coupons, all of which can be stacked. Place Perks is a program that you can only join if they send you an invite in the mail unfortunately. On top of that, all previously reduced items were an additional 30% off. Pretty good deal if you ask me! (Sign up here and they will send you a 20% off coupon during the month of your child's birthday.)

The deals aren't as good at Aeropostale but we are talking about adult clothing so it is generally more expensive. But the clearance items are an additional 70% off and I had a coupon for $10 off of a $40 purchase. I got my 13 year old daughter 2 pairs of jeans and 2 shirts for $34.24. The original prices of these 4 items totaled $142.98!

No comments: