Saturday, September 6, 2008

Weekly Wrap Up Week of 8/30-9/5

Total money spent: $71.04
Total rebates earned: $46.53
Total extra money received: $34.45

I did MUCH better than last week. What a relief! This gives me hope that this no doubles thing might not be so bad!! I'm going to start listing everything I got during the week so I can see how far my money actually stretched. So here goes...

1 Luvs
3 gallons whole milk
1 1/2 gallon fat free milk
2 Totinos pizza
4 candy bars
7 Dawn dish soap
3 Cover Girl Wetslicks lip gloss
6 Cover Girl Outlast lip gloss
5 Atkins bars
2 Colgate toothpaste
2 Gold Emblem cashews
2 Malt O Meal cereal
4 Suave body wash
8 Kelloggs Rice Krispies Treats
6 Keebler Fudge Shoppe cookies
2 Pop Tarts 12 ct
4 1/2 gallons Silk soymilk
1 Pace salsa
5 Extra Strength Tylenol trial size
1 Band Aid trial size
1 Colgate toothbrush
4 Gillette Satin Care shave get trial size
4 All Small & Mighty laundry detergent trial size
1 Cascade rinse agent
1 Meow Mix cup
4 Ziploc sandwich bags 25 ct
1 Arm & Hammer Essentials starter kit
4 Johnson's Buddies soap
1 2 liter root beer
1 2 liter Pepsi
4 Dove deodorant trial size
4 John Frieda Frizz Ease trial size
8 SpaghettiOs
4 Kraft mac & cheese
1 Kraft mac & cheese crackers
2 Planters peanuts
55 Kool Aid
2 Planters cashews
4 Bagelfuls
6 Jello 6 pk cups
6 Wheat Thins
5 Kraft salad dressing
2 Ritz Bitz crackers
4 Kraft singles
1 Cool Whip in a can
4 Hormel chili
18 Oscar Mayer hot dogs
4 Stayfree pads
1 Children's Advil
1 Nivea for Men bodywash
1 Crest Pro Health toothpaste
1 Walgreens Acid Control
1 L'Oreal Anti Wrinkle
1 Revlon nail polish
1 Chemisty shampoo
2 pkgs tortillas
2 Farmland bacon
4 newspapers

Not bad for $71! Doing a little math for my own benefit... If I subtract the $34.45 that I received this week from the $71.04 that I spent, I actually only spent $36.59. And I'm getting back $46.53 in rebates so really I made $9.94 this week! Now most of that will be on a Walgreen's gift card but it will be that much less than I will spend next month because I'll just keeping rolling it. Woohoo!

No comments: