Sunday, August 10, 2008

Free Date Night!

My husband and I went on a date tonight armed with a CVS gift card, free movie tickets from Hershey's and Concession Cash courtesy of Orville Reddenbacher and Coca Cola. We stopped at CVS to buy some candy. He got a good size bag of Peanut M&Ms and a theater box of Sugar Babies. I got a box of Red Vines and a theater box of Junior Mints. The total was $5.77 on my gift card. Then we headed to the movie theater. We used our free movie tickets (had to go to a matinee since they were only good for up to $8.50) to see Stepbrothers. We then used our Concession Cash to get a large Coke, nachos and a hot dog. We made sure to get a free refill on our Coke on the way out. Our total OOP for our date night was: ZERO!!

Stepbrothers is hilarious BTW!! But it has quite a bit of crude humor so if you are easily offended, beware. Personally, Will Farrell and John C. Reilly's characters remind me of what my boys are going to be like in 30 years... Uh Oh!!

No comments: