Saturday, August 23, 2008

No Old Navy Jeans For Me...

So I went to get some cheap jeans at Old Navy today. Everyone and their brother was there. You would think they were giving away free jeans! I mean $7 and $12 really isn't that cheap. I had a hard time finding a parking spot. When I finally did and got in the store, I noticed that the line to check out wrapped around the whole store! It was worse than Black Friday (I was there, so I know). I turned right around and walked back out. Oh well, I choose to look at it like I saved myself $21!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I didn't attempt Old Navy because I have about 30 pairs of jeans and only wear about 5 of them so I definitely don't need jeans... but they sure made a big deal out of this sale and that's kind of what I thought... $12 isn't thaaat cheap... I would have been more into a $5 jean sale :)