Thursday, July 31, 2008

I've been tagged!

Mom is broke tagged me so here goes!

Here are the rules when you get tagged:


1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Let's see, my quirks are:

1. I like celebrities... who doesn't? But I tend to fixate on one particular celebrity almost to the point of obsession for a while... until I pick another celebrity to fixate on. I've done this since at least 6th grade. I think it started with Fred Savage from The Wonder Years. Or maybe Johnny Depp when he was on 21 Jump Street. Until recently it was Jay DeMarcus (the bass player from Rascal Flatts - that's him with me in my pic up there.) But I've moved on and now I'm fixated on Nick Lachey. Yum!

2. The main reason I like going to the gym is because there is a HOT personal trainer there named Kyle... No, I've never talked to him and it wouldn't make a difference if I had because I am married and most of the time my husband is at the gym with me, but yeah, he's nice to look at.

3. I think my daughter's track coach is hot... gee, notice a trend here?

4. Moving on... I get this weird high from walking out of the grocery store paying next to nothing for my groceries. Although, if you are reading this then you probably won't think it's that weird because you probably get that same high! But my friends that are coupon users just don't get it.

5. I love getting the mail. Even back when I was a kid and nothing was ever for me, I loved getting the mail. Then when I got older and started sending for rebates, etc. it got even better. Now, I will send for freebies that I won't even use just because I love getting mail!

6. I pull my eyelashes. I don't know why. I think it is actually a real disorder that has a name but yeah, I do it. Sometimes I will do it to the point that I don't have many left. Then I will refrain from doing it for a while and they grow back but I always end up doing it again. It's really embarrassing and I hate that I do it but I can't seem to help it:(

I have issues, lol.

I am tagging:

My Good Cents
Money Saving Mom
Freebies 4 Mom
Deal Seeking Mom
Green Stew
Why Ask Why

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm with you on the mail.. I've been a mail junkie since I was a kid... I love mail... When I first moved out on my own, I even loved getting bills! :)... That of course has changed over the years, lol...

I did this the other day but I added you to the post :)
http://mygoodcents.net/archives/2300

Thanks for tagging me :)

Carlie Faulk said...

Hey! thanks for the tag. I did it ovefr the weekend!!

Carlie